Free Shipping for Loyal Members
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING.
- These Sweepstakes Rules incorporate the Sweepstakes Details set forth below.
- Sweepstakes Timing: The Sweepstakes timing shall be determined by Sponsor’s timekeeping systems, and Sponsor may also rely on the time processing functions of third parties. Sponsor shall have the sole discretion in determining the timeliness of any action or inaction related to this Sweepstakes.
- Winner(s) Selection/Odds of Winning: The winner(s) of this Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing conducted by the Sponsor or its designee, on or about the date that is one week after the end of the Sweepstakes Period, (the “Winner Drawing Date”) based on eligible entries submitted during the Sweepstakes Period. A potential winner from Canada, if any, will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question without aid or assistance before being declared a winner. Each winner’s name will be posted on the Sweepstakes Website. Odds of winning a prize is dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Winner Notification: Potential winner(s) will be notified by email, direct message on the Social Network, and/or phone call from Sponsor on or about the date that is one week after the Winner Drawing Date, the (“Winner Notification Date”). Potential winner(s) must respond to the notification message and provide all requested information 48 hours of the first contact or attempted contact from Sponsor or the potential prize may be forfeited. To claim any prize, Sponsor may require winner(s) (or such winner’s parent/guardian if the winner is under the age of majority in such winner’s jurisdiction of residence) to complete, sign, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release/Publicity Release forms and other applicable documents, which may require a social security number and may need to be notarized, before claiming and prize. In addition, a potential winner from Canada, if any, will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question without aid or assistance before being declared a winner. All required documents must be completed and returned to Sponsor within five days of the date and time listed on the documents. At Sponsor’s discretion, winner(s) may be required to produce picture or some other form of proper identification to claim any prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize with prize of equal or greater value. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to timely claim the prize, is disqualified, fails to timely execute and return any required forms, or if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, Sponsor may select an alternate winner via random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries or such alternate method as solely determined by Sponsor. If by reason of printing or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules, a random drawing will be held to award the advertised number of prizes in the relevant category. Under no circumstances will more than the advertised number of prizes be awarded.
- Prize(s) and Approximate Retail Values (“ARVs”): All prizes are “AS IS” without any warranty of any kind, express or implied. Any redeemable gift card is subject to additional terms and conditions, has no cash value, and can only be used for merchandise at participating Sponsor locations or ecommerce sites. No substitution, exchange or transfer of prizes will be made or is permitted except in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- General Terms: Decisions of Sponsor on all matters related to the Contest are final and binding. All federal, state and local taxes, related to the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winners. Sweepstakes Entities do not warrant that access to the Sweepstakes will be uninterrupted. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for, including but not limited to, technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Sweepstakes or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY FRAUDULENT CLAIMS, MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify this Sweepstakes and to disqualify any entrant for any reason, in its sole discretion, including (but not limited to) if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. If such cancelation occurs, Sponsor reserves the right to select the winners from among all eligible entries. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms and if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- Releases: By entering this Sweepstakes, you (or your parent/guardian if you are under the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence) agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, each other Sweepstakes Entity, and the Social Networks and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents and assigns (the “Released Parties”) from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of, or relating to, your participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activities (including, without limitation, events, travel, etc.) and the acceptance and use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded hereunder (including, without limitation, any non-compliance by you with these Official Rules; acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize; any malfunction, error or other problem arising in connection with the collection, processing, or retention of entry information; or any typographical or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of any winner). The foregoing includes, without limitation, any claim for personal injury, property loss or damage, or death arising in any way in connection with the Sweepstakes.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, each entrant (and entrant’s parent/guardian if entrant is under the age of majority in such entrant’s jurisdiction of residence) agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of California. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of California.
- Winner List: To obtain the winners’ names visit the Sweepstakes Website or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Boardriders Sweepstakes, 5600 Argosy Ave., #100, Huntington Beach, CA 92649, including the name of the Sweepstakes with a written request for the winner list by or before the date that is seven months after the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
- Third Party Platforms: The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or any other social network (collectively, the “Social Network”). By participating, you (and your parent/guardian if you are under the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence) release the Social Network and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, directors, agents, advertising agencies, from and against any and all injury, loss or damage caused or claimed to be caused by your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of the prize. Any questions regarding this Sweepstakes should be directed to Sponsor.
Specialists are available:
Monday-Friday from 6AM - 6PM PST
Saturday from 8AM-5PM PST
Excluding Sunday and US Holidays.
Get immediate answers to our most frequently asked questions.