Free Shipping & Returns For Loyal Members
Apparel and Accessories Warranty Policy
Policy covers specific Apparel & Accessories.
Boardriders warrants all apparel to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the original date of purchase, when purchased from an authorized dealer. The apparel warranty covers defect of workmanship and materials, but does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and material through time, exposure or extensive use. If a Boardriders product is found to be defective after inspection by a warranty technician, Boardriders will repair or replace the product with an existing comparable model at the technician’s discretion. Boardriders is not liable for any damages, losses and/or costs incurred resulting from the loss or usage of our products.
Limited Warranty Policy Limitations
Warranty policy is subject to the following limitations:
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt from an authorized dealer.
- All warranty claims returned must have prior return authorization.
- Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty.
How to process a warranty claim
We recommend customers first try to process their warranty through an authorized dealer.
E-mail the warranty department to obtain Warranty Authorization:
- DC Shoes warranty issues email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quiksilver warranty issues email email@example.com
- Roxy warranty issues email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emailing: please include pictures of the item, picture of the proof of purchase, warranty description, customer address and phone number.
After contacting the warranty department
- Ship your warranty promptly!
- Include a copy of the original receipt.
- If DC Shoes Warranty, print the WA# on the outside of the box.
- Boardridersis not liable for any items lost in transit. Additionally, customers are responsible for all tracking information on return shipments.
- Ship to:
5600 Argosy Circle
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
International Warranty Claims:
- To contact a warranty department outside of the United States Click Here.
- Select your country and send your request to their customer service department.
Customers are responsible for all costs incurred on shipping warranty item(s) to Boardriders. Boardriders will cover shipping cost on replacement or repaired item(s) shipping back to the customer.
Specialists are available Monday-Friday from 8:30AM - 5PM PST. Excluding US Holidays.
Get immediate answers to our most frequently asked questions.