Three expert surfers and sports medicine physicians explain everything you need to know to stay safe in the waves - whether you're a novice or an expert, an SUP'er or a bodyboarder. Learn all about surviving the sun, surf travel medicine, stand up paddle surfing, surviving big surf, surfer's ear, first aid, and much more. Imported.
Surf Survival explains everything from understanding wave science to how to set a broken arm - from what to do about a jellyfish sting to what to eat for maximum energy out on the water. You'll also find sections on fitness for surfers and the prevention and rehabilitation of common overuse injuries. Be prepared to handle surfing-related injuries from CPR and hypothermia to shoulder dislocations.
|IN STOCK||You're in luck, it's in the store|
|LOW STOCK||We have a few left. Call before you visit.|
|OUT OF STOCK||Bummer, we're out of stock.|
|AVAILABLE IN OTHER SIZES AND COLORS||Give us a call and we will tell you what we have.|
|MAY HAVE STOCK CONTACT DEALER||Please give your local dealer a call to find out.|
Enjoy FREE standard shipping on all orders to US & Canada!
- Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States. You will receive an email notification with tracking information once your items ship.
- Click here for our entire shipping policy and rates
- Items purchased online or by phone may be returned or exchanged by mail or at any Roxy/Roxy retail store.
- For a full refund, returns must be made with the original receipt and merchandise must be in its original condition.
- Women's swimwear must be unworn with tags and sanitary liner attached.
- Click here for our entire return policy.
SHARE THIS ON YOUR BLOG
Use the code below to put this product on your website or blog. Just copy the text section below and paste it into your blog entry or directly into your HTML code. It's that easy! Thanks for sharingCOPY TO YOUR CLIPBOARD