A true-twin shape and Banana technology put the spotlight on a catch-free, confidence-boosting ride for those building on their skills. Friendly flex for beginning freestyle tricks is combined with a versatile twin shape for control and stability. From top to bottom, the Silhouette is the perfect companion for all-mountain exploration.
- SHAPE: True twin, All-mountain intermediate or casual experienced CORE: Precision Alloy / BASE: CX 2500 SIDEWALLS: 5 SW / FIBERS: Triaxial Lite
- FLEX: 3 SPECIAL: Banana (without Magnetraction) – reverse camber between the bindings, flat from the bindings to the tip and tail / Banana makes riding more fun because you don’t catch edges
- NEW sizes for ’13-14, now comes in 145 and 148
- NEW Triaxial Lite fiberglass increases response for intermediate riders / 6% lighter – Precision Alloy core / Friendly flex / Floral kaleidoscope art inspires fresh progression / Ecologically Handcrafted in the USA
|IN STOCK||You're in luck, it's in the store|
|LOW STOCK||We have a few left. Call before you visit.|
|OUT OF STOCK||Bummer, we're out of stock.|
|AVAILABLE IN OTHER SIZES AND COLORS||Give us a call and we will tell you what we have.|
|MAY HAVE STOCK CONTACT DEALER||Please give your local dealer a call to find out.|
Enjoy FREE standard shipping on all orders to US & Canada!
- Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States. You will receive an email notification with tracking information once your items ship.
- Click here for our entire shipping policy and rates
- Items purchased online or by phone may be returned or exchanged by mail or at any Quiksilver/Roxy retail store.
- For a full refund, returns must be made with the original receipt and merchandise must be in its original condition.
- Women's swimwear must be unworn with tags and sanitary liner attached.
- Click here for our entire return policy.
SHARE THIS ON YOUR BLOG
Use the code below to put this product on your website or blog. Just copy the text section below and paste it into your blog entry or directly into your HTML code. It's that easy! Thanks for sharingCOPY TO YOUR CLIPBOARD