Roxy Chicken Jam lodging packages will be available soon
To Mammoth By Car-
- From Southern California Take I-5 north to State Route 14 north to US 395 north to State Route 203 (300-375 miles).
- From San Francisco In winter take Interstate 80 to Hwy 50 to Kingsbury Grade cutoff to US 395 south to State Route 203 (320 miles).
- From Nevada/Lake Tahoe Take US 395 south to State Route 203 (165 miles)
* Please check with Caltrans for pass and road closures during the winter.
Mammoth by Air-
- Los Angeles - Mammoth
- San Jose - Mammoth
- San Francisco - Mammoth
For more details please visit: mammothmountain.com
STOMPING GROUNDS EVOLUTION PARK:
The Stomping Grounds Evolution Park will be open to the public Thursday, March 24-Sunday, March 27 during the Roxy Chicken Jam! Try it for yourself at a special event discounted rate, courtesy of Roxy and Mammoth Mountain. Purchase your Stomping Grounds Evolution Park ticket at any Mammoth Mountain ticket counter during the event. Lift ticket or season pass and helmet required. For more information please visit mammothmountain.com
- $15 Stomping Grounds Day Ticket* (special event discount)
- $5 Stomping Grounds 1-Hit Ticket
* Includes $5 donation to the Quiksilver Foundation.