Rock-It Power Bindings
Faster, Lighter, Stronger
- HIGHBACK: RX SA1 Asymmetric Highback / High Speed Entry/Exit Reclining Highback / Barrel twist forward lean adjustment
- BASE: Ultra-light aluminum frame / Efficient energy transfer and responsiveness / Full coverage cushioning with enhanced vibration dampening / Forged Aluminum Multi disc and Channel disc available
- CUSHIONING: Triple-cushioned, impact-absorbing foodbed system / Asymmetric contoured ankle strap / Cored, form-fitting toe strap with rubber band grip / Anatomical EVA-wrapped highback pad
- FLEX: 6
- SPECIAL: Fast entry/exit, and high performance / Auto Lever makes more room for easier in and out / Micro buckle ratchet for instant strap adjustment / Pressure Relief Button for increased foot circulation / Tool-free toe and ankle strap cam levers / Lateral adjust highback / Large size options
- SIZES: S (US W 5-7), M (US W 7-9), L (US W 9-11)
|IN STOCK||You're in luck, it's in the store|
|LOW STOCK||We have a few left. Call before you visit.|
|OUT OF STOCK||Bummer, we're out of stock.|
|AVAILABLE IN OTHER SIZES AND COLORS||Give us a call and we will tell you what we have.|
|MAY HAVE STOCK CONTACT DEALER||Please give your local dealer a call to find out.|
Enjoy FREE standard shipping on all orders to US & Canada!
- Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States. You will receive an email notification with tracking information once your items ship.
- Click here for our entire shipping policy and rates
- Items purchased online or by phone may be returned or exchanged by mail or at any Quiksilver/Roxy retail store.
- For a full refund, returns must be made with the original receipt and merchandise must be in its original condition.
- Women's swimwear must be unworn with tags and sanitary liner attached.
- Click here for our entire return policy.
SHARE THIS ON YOUR BLOG
Use the code below to put this product on your website or blog. Just copy the text section below and paste it into your blog entry or directly into your HTML code. It's that easy! Thanks for sharingCOPY TO YOUR CLIPBOARD