Layer it over a bikini and hit the palapa, combine it with yoga pants and complete your morning ritual, mix it with skinny jeans and descend upon happy hour—there’s no end to the uses of a comfortable, pretty basic like this one. The Revolution Tank is loose and relaxed, with a flattering racer-back cut that lends itself to dynamic movement without restriction. 88% Polyester 12% Spandex Jersey Moisture wicking fabric. Faux double layer at back. Long, loose fit. Reflective Roxy logo. 27” back length. Imported.
Part of looks
|IN STOCK||You're in luck, it's in the store|
|LOW STOCK||We have a few left. Call before you visit.|
|OUT OF STOCK||Bummer, we're out of stock.|
|AVAILABLE IN OTHER SIZES AND COLORS||Give us a call and we will tell you what we have.|
|MAY HAVE STOCK CONTACT DEALER||Please give your local dealer a call to find out.|
|Roxy Size Chart||0||1||3||5||7||9||11||13|
Bust: With arms relaxed at sides, have someone measure the fullest part of the bust, keeping tape parallel to the floor
Natural Waist: Measure around the smallest part of your torso, keeping tape parallel to the floor
Hips: Stand with your heels together and measure at fullest part of hips, keeping tape parallel to the floor
Enjoy FREE standard shipping on all orders to US & Canada!
- Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States. You will receive an email notification with tracking information once your items ship.
- Click here for our entire shipping policy and rates
- Items purchased online or by phone may be returned or exchanged by mail or at any Quiksilver/Roxy retail store.
- For a full refund, returns must be made with the original receipt and merchandise must be in its original condition.
- Women's swimwear must be unworn with tags and sanitary liner attached.
- Click here for our entire return policy.
SHARE THIS ON YOUR BLOG
Use the code below to put this product on your website or blog. Just copy the text section below and paste it into your blog entry or directly into your HTML code. It's that easy! Thanks for sharingCOPY TO YOUR CLIPBOARD