Customer Service - Placing an Order
Placing an Order
There are two ways to find items on Roxy.com: Search by Keyword or Item Number in the search box or by Browsing the links from the Home Page. By either method, you will find a variety of sorting functions to help you search.
Learning More About Items
If you would like more information about an item you see on Roxy.com, simply click on the item. This will take you to a Product Detail page that provides a complete product description.
Adding Items to Your Shopping Cart
To add items to your Shopping Cart, follow these steps:
- If required, choose a size and/or color for the item you want to purchase. Click on the drop-down menu under the product description to select a size and/or color. (Note: If a size or color is not listed in the drop-down menu, the item is out of stock and not available for purchase.)
- Enter a quantity in the field provided.
- Make note of the Availability of the item.
- Click the "Add to Cart" button to add the item to your Shopping Cart.
Making Changes to Your Shopping Cart
You can make the following changes to your Shopping Cart:
- Update the quantity. To do, simply type in the quantity you wish to purchase and click "Update Cart".
- Remove an item from your Shopping Cart. To remove an item, click on "Remove from Cart" or change the order quantity to zero and click "Update Cart".
- Move an item to your Wish List. If there are items in your Shopping Cart that you wish to save but not purchase immediately, you can move them to your Wish List by clicking on "Move to Wish List".
- Return to shopping. If you wish to continue shopping on Roxy.com, click "Continue Shopping". You can use the Shopping Cart to store items you wish to purchase. At any time, you may return to your cart by clicking "Shopping Cart" at the top of the page.
Save for Later
If there are items in your Shopping Cart that you wish to save but not purchase immediately, you can "Save for Later" right inside of your cart. These items will be stored on your cart page, but will not be part of your purchase unless you choose to move them back into your cart .