The pinnacle of performance.
- SHAPE: True twin, Aggressive freestyle
- CORE: Columbian Gold
- TOP: Sparkle Bio Plastic Beans / BASE: Sintered 9900
- SIDEWALLS: 5 SW
- FIBERS: Vectran Fiber
- FLEX: 6
- SPECIAL: C2 BTX - Power Banana! Banana Camber combo that will take your riding to new levels
- ROXYBRIGHTEDITION pro-model designed for and with Gold Medalist Torah Bright / 30% lighter, eco-timber Columbian Gold core. Light speed, agility and pop. / Magnetraction edges, steak knife technology, better grip,more confidence / Sparkle Bio-plastic top sheet made from beans, highest strength-to-weight ratio / Ecologicallymade in the USA / Artwork specially created for Torah by world-renowned artists, Imants Tillers and MichaelNelson Jagamara
- GOOD WOOD, All Mountain Award Winner every year since its inception: 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012! GRADE EH AWARD! Snowboard Canada 2012! / ACE OF ACT award winner 2012!
|IN STOCK||You're in luck, it's in the store|
|LOW STOCK||We have a few left. Call before you visit.|
|OUT OF STOCK||Bummer, we're out of stock.|
|AVAILABLE IN OTHER SIZES AND COLORS||Give us a call and we will tell you what we have.|
|MAY HAVE STOCK CONTACT DEALER||Please give your local dealer a call to find out.|
Enjoy FREE standard shipping on all orders to US & Canada!
- Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States. You will receive an email notification with tracking information once your items ship.
- Click here for our entire shipping policy and rates
- Items purchased online or by phone may be returned or exchanged by mail or at any Quiksilver/Roxy retail store.
- For a full refund, returns must be made with the original receipt and merchandise must be in its original condition.
- Women's swimwear must be unworn with tags and sanitary liner attached.
- Click here for our entire return policy.
SHARE THIS ON YOUR BLOG
Use the code below to put this product on your website or blog. Just copy the text section below and paste it into your blog entry or directly into your HTML code. It's that easy! Thanks for sharingCOPY TO YOUR CLIPBOARD