Your denim jacket is like your fashion BFF, as it's down for anything and totally dependable. But even a tried and true look can become new again when you add something unexpected. That's what happened with the Dancing Shores as color-rich jacquard has been placed at back and at the button placket.
Totally trendsetting, and yet fashionable familiar with your favorite chest pockets and button cuffs serving as the key style elements. 21-inch length. 98% cotton/2% spandex stretch denim. Imported. Machine wash.
Part of looks
|IN STOCK||You're in luck, it's in the store|
|LOW STOCK||We have a few left. Call before you visit.|
|OUT OF STOCK||Bummer, we're out of stock.|
|AVAILABLE IN OTHER SIZES AND COLORS||Give us a call and we will tell you what we have.|
|MAY HAVE STOCK CONTACT DEALER||Please give your local dealer a call to find out.|
|Roxy Size Chart||0||1||3||5||7||9||11||13|
Bust: With arms relaxed at sides, have someone measure the fullest part of the bust, keeping tape parallel to the floor
Natural Waist: Measure around the smallest part of your torso, keeping tape parallel to the floor
Hips: Stand with your heels together and measure at fullest part of hips, keeping tape parallel to the floor
Enjoy FREE standard shipping on all orders to US & Canada!
- Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States. You will receive an email notification with tracking information once your items ship.
- Click here for our entire shipping policy and rates
- Items purchased online or by phone may be returned or exchanged by mail or at any Quiksilver/Roxy retail store.
- For a full refund, returns must be made with the original receipt and merchandise must be in its original condition.
- Women's swimwear must be unworn with tags and sanitary liner attached.
- Click here for our entire return policy.
SHARE THIS ON YOUR BLOG
Use the code below to put this product on your website or blog. Just copy the text section below and paste it into your blog entry or directly into your HTML code. It's that easy! Thanks for sharingCOPY TO YOUR CLIPBOARD