Banana Smoothie EC2 Snowboard
Three words: steeps, powder, trees. A freerider’s dream, the Banana Smoothie flies down chutes, cuts through crud, and carves through the iciest conditions with ease. Designed with all-mountain expert Robin Van Gyn, this true twin features EC2 technology for stability and pop, an eco-friendly design, and Magnetraction for a smooth, responsive ride.
- SHAPE: True twin, Ultimate all-mountain freestyle
- CORE: Full Envi
- TOP: Sparkle Bio Plastic Beans
- BASE: Sintered 9900
- SIDEWALLS: 5 SW
- FIBERS: Triaxial
- FLEX: 4
- SPECIAL: EC2 technology – the perfect blend of Banana and EC2 (elliptical) camber to help you conquer all mountain terrain / Gun of choice for Robin Van Gyn / Upgraded to Full Magnetraction edges – steak knife technology for better grip and more confidence / Sparkle Bio-plastic top sheet made from beans – highest strengthto- weight ratio / Artful inspiration for stylish soul turns / Ecologically Handcrafted in the USA
|IN STOCK||You're in luck, it's in the store|
|LOW STOCK||We have a few left. Call before you visit.|
|OUT OF STOCK||Bummer, we're out of stock.|
|AVAILABLE IN OTHER SIZES AND COLORS||Give us a call and we will tell you what we have.|
|MAY HAVE STOCK CONTACT DEALER||Please give your local dealer a call to find out.|
Enjoy FREE standard shipping on all orders to US & Canada!
- Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States. You will receive an email notification with tracking information once your items ship.
- Click here for our entire shipping policy and rates
- Items purchased online or by phone may be returned or exchanged by mail or at any Roxy/Roxy retail store.
- For a full refund, returns must be made with the original receipt and merchandise must be in its original condition.
- Women's swimwear must be unworn with tags and sanitary liner attached.
- Click here for our entire return policy.
SHARE THIS ON YOUR BLOG
Use the code below to put this product on your website or blog. Just copy the text section below and paste it into your blog entry or directly into your HTML code. It's that easy! Thanks for sharingCOPY TO YOUR CLIPBOARD